As per the second allotment, the PG admission will be conducted on 29-08-2022 and 30-08-2022.
Students are requested to report at the respective departments preferably between 9.30 – 11.30.
The candidates shall produce the following documents (in original) at the time of admission to a programme of study in the affiliated colleges/University Teaching Departments/Centers.
1. Admit Card (Only for students who received allotment)
2. The print out of the application
3. Receipt/Chalan of the fee remitted for acceptance of allotment. (University mandatory fee )
4. Age proof.
5. Qualifying Degree Certificate
6. Mark List(s) of the qualifying examination.
7. Transfer Certificate (TC) received from the Institution last studied. (Online TC issued by the District Offices of the Kerala State Literacy Mission. (U.O.No. 2047/2022/Admn Dated, 27.01.2022).
8. Conduct Certificate
9. S.S.L.C. and HSC
10. Percentage Certificate, if the student is not from University of Calicut
10. NSS/ NCC Certificates
11. Non-creamy layer Certificate, Nativity Certificate, Community Certificate, EWS Certificate from the competent authority in Kerala as directed by the admitting authorities.
Students belonging to SC/ ST/ ETB/ Muslim/ OBH/ OBX/ LC, etc. shall produce Nativity Certificate
SC/ST students shall present community certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
Students belonging to ETB/ Muslim/ OBH/ OBX/ LC shall present community certificate issued by the Tahsildar or Village officer if their community has not been mentioned in the matriculation certificate.
Students having reservation in ETB/ Muslim/ OBH/ OBX/ LC shall submit ANY ONE of the following certificates: (1) Income certificate from the Village Officer, stating that the annual income is below 8 Lakhs (2) Non-creamy layer certificate issued by the Village Officer.
12. Candidates who claim bonus/weightage marks shall produce relevant certificates.
13. THREE passport size photographs
14. A Photostat copy of all relevant documents.
Community Certificate: 3 years from the date of issue
Income Certificate: 1 year from the date of issue
Conduct Certificate: 6 Months from the date of issue
Government/ University fee shall be remitted using ATM card. PTA contribution shall be paid in cash.
Click the link below to know about the admission fee.
Govt. Victoria College
0491 257 6773
2021 gvc.ac.in | All rights reserved.
Developed and maintained by the Govt. Victoria College, Palakkad
Admin contact: firstname.lastname@example.org